2010年1月19日火曜日

Reflection

I did presentations three time in this semester. I learned about many thing. I will introduce about my reflection of presentations.

I researched about Halloween in my first presentation. I could know Halloween of many countries.Each country have unique Halloween cultures. They are very interesting.

As my second, I thought a differences between Japanese universities and American universities. Each university student have different consciousness to entering university.

Finally, I reseached PUT in datil. I felt good old. I thought that I could introduce good useful information to first year students especially as A-PUT. I could understand facilities of NUFS though other students's presentations

I could learn about autumn festivals and useful advise for exchange student and facilities in NUFS though this class. They are very useful information. I could get many knowledge.

0 件のコメント: